The Investor Awareness Industry Research Firm of Choice
In March 2009, we entered the investor awareness markets creating our Grass Roots Research and Distribution, Inc. website (www.grassrootsrd.com). Our new website adds to Cohen Research's traditional reports and distribution markets (www.cohenresearch.com). We felt we could bring the Gold Standard of in depth securities analysis, the Cohen brand name, into the investor awareness market, a paradigm that had little or no credible in depth research product. We started www.grassrootsrd.com, our investor awareness website. Our reports are written by Grass Roots Research and Distribution, Inc. We have created 3 condensed short versions (15, 25, 35 pages) of our traditional 149 page reports (FY2008) especially for this market. Our quality is not compromised in our shorter version reports. Today, we believe we are the Research Firm of Choice in the Investor Awareness Market.
- Create academically defensible price targets, the Cohen Price Target (TM)
- All of our reports create three scenarios: Optimistic Case, Base Case and Pessimistic Cases. Each company is modeled for 5 years through the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements, including our 5 year (DCF) discounted cash flow valuation price targets. These valuations can only be academically calculated if there is a 5 year sales and cash flow forecast. No other research firm in the investor awareness markets does this. Most reports include the assumption of capital raised.
- We distribute our reports through a network of approximately 5+ million retail investors and 98% of all institutions unavailable to most IR, PR and Investor awareness firms.
- We quarterback campaigns. We do not charge a quarterback fee.
- We act as consultants for our client companies if requested.
- Our reports can be used to help client companies raise cash.
- We have an active customized marketing program for a company's products and business model (see Products/Services). Our Large Database, Holy Grail Database and Elite Open Click Database reach millions of prospects and investors.
- We feel the investor awareness market is essential and exists for liquidity purposes. State and federal regulations have made it very difficult for micro cap and small cap companies to finance themselves and raise capital. IPOs and secondaries are very much a thing of the past.
Our purpose is to add credibility, brain power, intellectual capital, comprehensive securities analysis, forecasting, valuation and distribution to a market that lacks this depth of sophistication.